We are looking for a professional sales executive who is aggressive in closing deals, self-motivated and smart to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with existing clients as well as pursuing new sales opportunities through traditional channels and by utilizing new technology and modern communication techniques to reach out to new prospects. The Sales Executive must be customer focused and should be an articulate individual who possesses a friendly and personable approach along with strong time management skills and the ability to listen carefully to client requirements. You should possess strong interpersonal skills and be aggressive at managing customer relations.
Sales Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Conduct market research to identify selling opportunities and evaluate customer needs.
- Setup meetings with potential clients
- Prepare and deliver presentations on products and services
- Sell products and services to clients and manage the sales process for new prospects, from initial contact through to closure
- Deal with customer inquiries face-to-face, over the phone or via email
- Prepare and report on daily activities, goals, sales and prospects to the Sales Manager
- Participate in all events organized by the company and be prepared to represent the company at any given time.
Sales Executive Personal Qualities
- Ability to work with a team to achieve goals
- Ability to prioritize workload; work effectively under pressure and to meet tight deadlines with little or no supervision
- Solid understanding of business concepts and dynamics for dealing with high end clients
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple sales processes and clients
- Punctuality and regular reporting to work
- Customer service and care
- A First Degree or HND
- 1 to 2 years working experience in sales; a real estate background is an advantage
- Excellent communications skills and good negotiation skills
- High self-motivation and ambition to meet targets
- Capacity to grow in a competitive environment
- Computer skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; a second